1. Are you married?
- If you are looking for a date, try one of the online dating services, it will be cheaper in the end.
For you clever ones… What is your maiden name? - Also inappropriate
2. How old are you?
- Hoping this one doesn’t need too much explanation.
Again, for the clever ones… Did we graduate together in 1990? – Not so clever!
3. Do you plan on getting pregnant?
- If you ask this one, be sure to call us next.
4. What religion do you practice?
- Hopefully obvious…
5. So what is your nationality?
- However you can ask if the interviewee if they are legally permitted to work in the country.
6. Do you have any disabilities?
- From an ADAAA, the less you know here the better.
7. Ever been arrested?
- Philly has specifically outlawed this on the first interview.
8. Are you in the National Guard?
- You should be ashamed of yourself if you ask this.
9. Have you ever filed a Workers Compensation claim?
- Again, from an ADAAA the less you know the better for you.
10. What kind of organizations do you belong to?
- The National Labor Relations Board could have fun with you